Prima’s principals do all the work
Chief Executive Officer
- Responsibilities include loan origination, structuring securitizations, and the development and maintenance of client relationships.
- Acquired and expanded the investment management agreements previously held by Schroder.
- Previously Managing Director at Salomon Brothers Inc and co-head of the firm's real estate finance, sales, and advisory businesses, where he originated, negotiated and closed in excess of $10 billion of real estate financings, joint ventures and property sales.
- Prior to his work at Salomon, Mr. White was an Assistant Treasurer in the Real Estate Finance Department of the Chase Manhattan Bank.
- Mr. White holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from Tufts University and earned a Master of Business Administration degree in Finance and Real Estate from The Wharton Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Director of TPG Real Estate Finance Trust, a NYSE listed company that focuses on transitional commercial mortgage loans.
- Member of PREA (Pension Real Estate Association) and CREFC (Commercial Real Estate Finance Counsel).
Chief Investment Officer
- Responsibilities include making investments in CMBS, REIT bonds and loans as well as structuring and executing Prima’s securitizations.
- Prior to joining Prima, Nilesh worked in various capacities as a Vice President at Goldman Sachs. Nilesh joined Goldman in early 2006 and he led a team that structured and placed commercial real estate CDOs.
- Nilesh also previously held roles at Deutsche Bank, where he worked for five years, with the new issue CMBS and CRE CDO group. In 2005, Nilesh led the execution of Prima’s 2005 securitization at Deutsche Bank. Prior to Deutsche Bank, where Nilesh was a Director, Nilesh worked at GE Plastics.
- Nilesh earned a B.A. degree from St. Lawrence University where he majored in Economics and Mathematics – Computer Science.
Chief Financial Officer
- Responsible for all client reporting, including the preparation of the firm’s quarterly financial statements, consultant questionnaires, and performance reporting. Julia oversees Prima’s loan/asset surveillance function and because of her extensive experience in the mortgage and real estate markets, Julia is a key resource in the firm’s investment underwriting process.
- Prior to joining Prima, Julia spent two years at Barclays as a Director and lead strategist in the firm’s CMBS business. Julia also served as a co-editor of the quarterly produced by CREFC, the CMBS industry’s leading trade association.
- Prior to joining Barclays, Julia worked at Merrill Lynch (Bank of America) for eight years as a member of the firm’s real estate research team.
- Julia holds degrees from the Moscow Finance Academy (Economist with a Major in Finance and Credit and minor in Mathematics) and earned her MBA from the Harvard Business School.
General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer
- Dorothy joined Prima after serving for over 12 years as Of Counsel at Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy in its Litigation Department.
- At Milbank, her practice included providing advice to investment advisers and broker-dealers on regulatory requirements, as well as performing due diligence on investment advisers for high-net-worth individuals.
- Before Milbank, Dorothy was an attorney for over 17 years in the Enforcement Division of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in the New York Regional Office, where she investigated numerous types of securities law violations.
- At the beginning of her legal career, she was an associate at Rosenman & Colin (now Katten) for three years. Dorothy earned her J.D. from the University of Virginia Law School and has published articles on, among other things, SEC sanctions and remedies.
- Dorothy is chair of the Real Property Law Committee of the New York City Bar Association
Managing Director, Prima Europe
- Overseeing day to day running of Prima Europe and its London office.
- Responsibilities include developing business outside USA, including assisting Prima with respect to the creation of fund vehicles in Europe.
- Prior to joining Prima, Pal was head of consulting for global investment consulting firm, bfinance. Pal has over 25 years of working experience in financial services businesses.
- Pal earned MBA degree from Imperial College, London and holds a first-class degree (BA Hons) in Finance. Pal is a CAIA charter holder.
- Laura Landau has been the Office Manager for over 25 years running the day to day office, travel, payroll, healthcare, insurance and accounting issues for the firm.
- She has studied at Hunter College in NYC as well as Nassau Community College on Long Island, NY. She has certificates of accounting from Dutchess County as well as Continuing Education Certificates from NYU Continuing Education.
- Laura is proficient in numerous software technology products and oversees Prima’s relationships with the firm’s technology vendors.
- Prior to joining Prima, she worked in administrative positions in the advertising and travel industries.
- Brij Dhingra is an Investment Associate
- Brij has a Masters in Management Science, with a concentration in Finance, from the University of Texas at Dallas.
- He received a Bachelors in Information Technology from Amity University in New Delhi, India.